Friday, September 12, 2008

Music Video Location


This image is taken during I shoot my Music Video "Ai Ni Feel So Good" & this is my hometown thats right empty land without houses haha...no la on the way to my hometown Perak, Sitiawan haha...peace & quiet just beautiful.
Now I am searching for the next location for my next MV...hhmm... u know any gd location?
ps: I have just uploaded my own Funny Talk Show in www.juztalks.webs.com
hope u will like it hehe...
Have a nice weekend
regards
JiN :D

3 comments:

cloudring said...

the place that i study now also is a beutiful place...surrounding by many mountains and lakes-kampar~
maybe all the place in perak is nice place...=P

JiN said...

really!! nice
mind let me some of the pics?
thanks ;)

yan said...

jin,i suggest tat day lego say d,
a water fall at bentong~
a nice place,sumore not far from kl~