Monday, September 15, 2008

Melaka







These pictures are taken when I have a trip to Melaka hehe... I like to go Penang as well the food is just awesome, OMG I already feel hungry now by just talking about it haha... Next time will upload Penang pics

Behind me the background it is actually a pathway to a small tea house in Melaka the pathway looks so Mystery & Hidden. But I didn't have the chance to go inside cause Im running out of time L if you happen to know please tell me thanks.
The place look so heritage & gorgeous... nicely build

Ok now this is one my favorite place in Melaka and I have been here twice it is call "Satay Celup" located not far from Kota a Formosa. You must go n try if you are there. They have their own special sauce to celup with the food I tell you very very very very nice man haha... I eat alot until the boss belanja me makan a very big prawn haha...thank you boss

Really looking forward to go back to Melaka again

Regards
JiN so hungry now...

3 comments:

yan said...

i try d satay celup
very special n nice~

Huge Lego said...

Wow~~! Man~~! I also thinking of satay now~~!

yan said...

lego,so fat liao still dare to eat a?