Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cat


This photo shooting is taken during last year for my first album "WHY?".
Until now I still do not like the hair style inside the pic
Really OMG... i dunno it is on my hair...
sigh....

Well what i wanna tell is the cat in the pic haha...
During my shooting for around 2 to 3hours the cat just walk pass in front of us like the cat owe the place, walking slow n steady for around 5 to 6 times. haha... nice work cat

The cat do not care what is happening around, what the cat do is just walking pass us for the whole day.
Maybe the cat think she at least can catwalk or maybe at least a snap shot of her in the album haha...
But I think this camera fulfill her wish hahaha....

better luck next time

1 comment:

yan said...

haha,
d cat is walking catwalk ma~
u shud b happy,mayb tat 1 is a angel cat,he feel tis album will b popular,so he wana join d shooting,haha~